A passion for baking at the service of chefs
For over 30 years, Bridor has strived to combine baking know-how and industrial excellence to offer high-quality products to chefs across the world.
It is with pride and conviction that Bridor offers breads, pastries and cakes inspired by a strong philosophy enriched by the baking cultures of the world:
- Imagining and producing new recipes by bringing the diversity of flavours to life,
- Developing the excellence of its ingredients and its supply sectors,
- Combining industrial power and virtuoso skills,
- Uncompromisingly defending quality and taste,
- Making men and women central to its actions for a more responsible approach.
These are the principles that have always guided Bridor in its choice of raw materials and manufacturing procedures, to guarantee the quality and regularity of its products.
Gather and share know-how
Bridor shares its passion for baking and its love of good taste through historic partnerships with prestigious institutions such as Lenôtre or the Société Nationale des Meilleurs Ouvriers de France. These partnerships, along with the never-failing support given to the Bocuse d’Or contest, are powerful testimonials to the attachment to excellence that secured Bridor’s reputation and success.
Bring alive the baking passions of the future
Lastly, and because “the only real value is people”, Bridor invests relentlessly in the transmission of knowledge and the promotion of the baking trades to schools and training centres, to share talents and baking cultures from across the world.