Bocuse d’Or Winners and Gl-events create the Bocuse d'Or Social Commitment Award
An award given to a Bocuse d'Or team for its societal involvement in areas related to food. This prize, awarded jointly by Gl-events and the Bocuse d´Or Winners association, is awarded by a jury made up of international personalities recognized for their commitment and expertise on these subjects.
Criteria and regulations
Fields of action:
- Food aid, meal distribution
- Education, training,
- Sustainable development (fight against waste, responsible agriculture, protection of resources, etc.).
The chef alone or with his team has the possibility of presenting a file for which he will have:
- Assembled and carried out a project from A to Z in the aforementioned fields;
- Provided logistical assistance to an already existing project or structure (organization of meals to raise funds, field involvement for training or distribution of meals, for example);
- Provided its sponsorship, its notoriety to highlight an already existing action or structure.
- Degree of involvement of the Chef and possibly his team
- Assessment, measurability of the impact
- Temporality; “one shot” action or long-term action
- Involvement of other actors for synergy
- Enhancement of the action and effectiveness of communication
Details and specific press kit of the Social Commitment Award on request email@example.com